Rabu, 14 November 2012

Scenery and Seascape Digital cameras Tip - A Fast and Easy Way to Get Appropriate Exposure

If you're just beginning out in Scenery or Seascape photography you're probably thinking how to get your images properly revealed. We all battle through it when we first begin out so don't fear. It won't take lengthy and you'll be using guide configurations like the pros! There are several techniques for discovering correct visibility but I get the following two techniques are the most convenient.

The first technique is the technique I used to use when I was first beginning out, it is very simple performs for a variety of scenario. You need to set your photographic camera to automated and then try to factor it at either some red, natural (grass) or red (sky) if you can't discover any of those colors its not a big cope those colors just help. Then press your shutter key until it informs you what configurations the photographic camera is going to use to take the picture. You should see what F quit, iso and shutter rate it's going to use. Change your photographic camera to guide and use the configurations that the photographic camera was going to use and take a picture. If its too shiny basically rate up the shutter rate or if is too black then slowly the shutter rate down. Simple!


Now the second technique is a little more precise as the first technique doesn't take into consideration what detail of area you would like to use. This technique I still use to this day, first of all I set my photographic camera into Aperture concern method, this allows me to select what detail of area I need. I also have to set the iso which I normally set to 100 or 50. If I want everything to be in concentrate then I will normally use F16 and then I will press the shutter key to see what shutter rate the photographic camera is going to use for the taken. I will then set the photographic camera to guide and begin capturing away with the same configurations that the photographic camera was going to use.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar